1. Pepsi ALWAYS beats Coke. Mio black cherry beats both of them though.
2. I have a irrational fear of driving in parking garages. I always feel like the top of my SUV is going to hit the ceiling.
3. Horror / suspense movies are my favorite!
4. Fuchsia and aqua (not necessarily together) are my favorite colors.
5. I like to LOOK really organized, but I’m really not. But I just spent $60 on an Erin Condren planner (which I loveeee) to whip my butt into shape.
6. Never traveled to the West Coast, but I have been to Italy, Turkey, and Greece. & a couple of islands in the Caribbean.
7. I can only wink my right eye.
8. I got straight A’s in my first semester of nursing school after almost failing out due to a math test. Crazy, right?
9. I cried when Paul Walker died. But I think every woman (& lets be honest, some men) in America did too.
10. I’m 5 foot 1 – and 3/4 of an inch. Fun sized, my friend.
11. I couldn’t donate my eggs (not the refrigerated kind that comes in a carton!) since I carry the trait for sickle cell.
12. I am a Cancer. & fit just about every stereotype you’ve heard about us.
13. Huge Walking Dead fan over here. That and Orange is The New Black. oh & American Horror Story, Bates Motel, and Shark Tank.
14. I always lick the bowl when I’m making a cake. That and raw chocolate chip cookie dough – yum. Never gotten sick either *knock on wood*
15. I am the oldest of 3. The oldest really does have it the hardest. Tis true.
16. I have *NEVER* gotten a speeding ticket. A state trooper pulled me over when I was like 16/17 for speeding but I cried and got away with a warning.
17. Speaking of driving, I failed my first driver’s test when I tested in an automatic. Next time I came in a manual (stick), and I passed!
18. I have an iPhone, an iPad mini, and a MacBook. & Apple has all my money.
19. I have a license in cosmetology. But I only use it for the discounts. Good nail polish AINT cheap.
20. First concert I’ve been to was Diddy – back when he was Puff Daddy. Second was Janet Jackson.
21. I’m in nursing school – still deciding if I want to go into pediatric oncology or the ER.
22. Rollercoasters that go upside down TERRIFY me. Never have I ever. It kinda makes my stomach hurt just to think about it.
23. Vision boards, NOT CHIPOTLE, are my lifeeeee. I am a huge fan of the law of attraction.
24. I wear a size 6 1/2 shoe.
25. One of my favorite quotes is, “The best way to predict the future is to create it”.
26. Wataaaahmelon (thanks Beyonce!) is my favorite fruit.
27. I have two tattoos – neither of them really mean much.
28. I’ve had my nose pierced – twice. I miss it, but neither of my jobs or nursing school would let me keep it in.
29. People chewing with their mouth open has to be one of my biggest pet peeves.